Delivery and Courier Career Opportunities
Join the Dependable Independent Contractor Network of Drivers
Looking for a career in delivery and logistics?
Customers of West Knox Courier expect the best service in the industry and our network of independent contractors help make that possible. West Knox Courier is looking for responsible, dedicated, and hard – working independent contract drivers who value independence and enjoy making independent routing decisions. West Knox Courier utilizes independent contractors with cars, mini-vans, cargo vans and pick up trucks. As an independent driver, you have the right to refuse work and set your own hours. West Knox Courier operates Monday thru Saturday 8 a.m – 8p.m.
Do you have what it takes to work as an independent contractor?
- Must own a reliable vehicle
- Have current full coverage insurance
- Be over the age of 21
- Have a good driving record (MVR will be run)
- Pass state and federal criminal background checks
- Have a neat appearance
- Drug Free
- Work well without supervision
- Dedicated to safety and service
- Have all essential delivery tools
- Have smart phone with data package
- Most importantly, have an entrepreneurial spirit and make independent routing decisions
The Benefits of Contracting with West Knox Courier
- Honest, Fair, and Efficient Dispatching
- West Knox Courier Settles with Drivers every two weeks!!